Our Mission Statement
Green Park aims to provide access to high quality education and learning experiences, both in school and in the community.
We seek to maximise each pupil's achievement as part of his or her life long learning. It is the school's aim to be a centre of Educational Excellence in the heart of the community.
The school's culture is an important element of achieving our aims and values. Green Park is a school where there is warmth and where we work together with all parties to improve the opportunities for our children to learn.
Our main aims are to:
- Help every child to develop his or her full potential by providing a caring and stimulating environment in which every individual pupil feels valued.
- Provide all pupils with the opportunity to succeed and become confident young people.
- Ensure pupils are able to communicate their choices, hopes and aspirations to others.
- Educate pupils intellectually, socially, morally, aesthetically, physically and spiritually.
- Form the best possible relationships between teachers, children, parents and others professionals so that we have successful learners.